Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Bliss of The Unknown.

Well, I haven't posted in a while. I told you I wouldn't remember to post everyday...
Well I am again not sure what I want to post about. I just figured I should. I highly doubt anyone reads what I write but....I know no one is following me...haha I guess I actually don't care. I've been pretty sick lately. It started with strep throat...but now I'm very tired all the time and very weak. I can't bring myself to eat very much...that is good in the weight loss department but not great in the health department. So since August 21 I've lost almost 45 pounds. Pretty awesome I think..well some is also from the lack of food..:-/ I've got myself a boyfriend now...:-) He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He loves me...for me. I feel like I can tell him anything. He makes the world disappear, especially when he kisses me. When I'm feeling down he brings me back up. Just thinking about him makes me smile. Last night he sort of got upset with me...I was trying to clean up after some of our friends left and he didn't want me to clean up anything because I was a guest in his home...and I'm sick. At first I wasn't sure if he was serious, but he was. I'm not used to being catered to...I'm used to taking orders...not making decisions...but this is something I am definitely working on. I have been working on these VERY hard lately. That is probably why I have been so happy lately. Well I'm super tired. So I think I'll leave it at that. Well. Good night. Sweet Dreams. Live YOUR Life. Laugh. Dream Big or Wake Up. Be Yourself. Love Yourself Then Love Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment