Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So....I lied.

Ok, so I may have lied when I said I was going to write everyday. Hmm...ok I guess there is no way around it. I lied.

Anyways.....

I've finished school....I'm STILL looking for a job. Applying everywhere I can. There really isn't much out there for a bookkeeper right now. But I hope I'll find something soon. Really, really soon. I'm sort of bored. Like, I could sleep all day bored. That is never good. I should start writing, painting, and drawing again...I haven't done much of it lately. I think being bored has made me a little more lazy. Well, I have been running almost everyday. I've kind of slowed down on losing weight so I've started working out more. Can't exactly see a difference yet but I'm sure I will soon. You can't go running almost everyday and not lose weight....at least I hope. :-)

Last night I got an e-mail from a friend that is an amazing musician and he was just checking in and he sent me two of his *new* songs today. They're amazing. AMAZING. One actually came at exactly the right time. I have been feeling pretty depressed lately, quite unhappy, and somewhat paranoid. The lyrics are beautiful and soul touching. I sure hope he puts out a CD so everyone can hear the amazing message.

Okie doke I'm going to read so I can finish the book. :-)

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment