Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The pain of an unforgiving world.

I have so many decisions to make. So many thoughts going through my head. My heart is breaking. I feel as if I'm falling apart. Being pulled in a billion directions. Even now as I type this I feel like just falling apart and crying. I haven't felt despair in a long time. Despair. The absence of hope. I haven't felt this in a long time. Deep down I know I have everything to hope for. I really do have everything to hope for. I know I have fears and I am trying to fight through. I am trying to fight as hard as I can. I deserve the world. I deserve to give myself the world. It seems I have forgotten. I've forgotten the love I deserve. I am worthy of that love. I need to remember what I'm worth.

It seems this world continues even when my heart stops.
The breaths I'm taking are toxic to my soul.
Feeding my fears and ripping me down.
I'm screaming inside and no one else can hear.
I'm falling down not sure if I can rise.
All hope is fading from my eyes.
Do you hear my cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment