Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Umm...really I dunno.

Ok I don't really know why I did the last post but I really did write something profound. Pretty awesome huh? (Yes, I know I'm a dork...) I really do not know what to write today but I just wanted to update...

I did some writing yesterday...which....I already wrote about on here I just realized...oh well. But I shared it with a close friend..I've never done that before. Shared my work with anyone. Not ever..haha. I didn't want to at first but then just told myself "What the heck...all he can say is it sucks or something...it won't kill me!!" So I sent it to him and I think he liked it! Well, that's what he said at least. :) Well I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted...school is draining...haha. I also haven't eaten since 11 am...I somehow forgot to eat dinner...haha Whoops! Ok goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment