Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a night.

Oh my goodness. Ok so last night what just a mixture of terrible, great, anxiety, and laughter. I went to CSUBs Homecoming dance. Ok I'm not a dancer, party, drinking type of person. At all. I don't like to be around people who drink. I really can't stand drunk people.

Well anyways I got ready in an extreme hurry because instead of having to be there at 11 we all of a sudden had to be there at 8. So anyways I got ready, and left with my friend Maria and we got there at like 8:15. I couldn't get in till 9 because well I couldn't. So I stood out there till 9 and then they let me in...I went and sat down for about 30 minutes, then Maria came and got me and we continued to do her job for about another 30 minutes, we then went outside and sat there for a little bit, this extremely drunk guy came up to Maria and I and was hitting on us...then another guy came up and started to do the same...then another guy...I was like WTF!!??!?! They guys wouldn't leave us alone. They kept going at it for about 20 minutes and then Maria's friend came and we were like "We've got to go inside now!!" And kind of ran inside the hotel and this one guy, get this, ACTUALLY RAN AFTER ME and was yelling the he "never regretted meeting me" and asking me to leave with him and that I would regret if I didn't leave with him. Can we say FREAK!!!!!!! We finally got away from them and went inside and Maria wanted to dance...I don't dance. haha. She thought that she could make me dance...but then realized that I WILL NOT dance..haha. So I wasn't having a very good time...and Maria was dancing with her friend. I was standing off to the side texting Scott...telling how I kind of wanted to die...haha. Needless to say, Scott came and picked me took me home I changed into some regular clothes and then we went to Dennys and I ate some hash browns..they were pretty dang good. Anyways Scott took me home and was just the best guy ever. Ok So that's all I will blab about for now. :-)

No matter how bad things get it can always get better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment