Monday, February 8, 2010

Visions of the obvious.


So this weekend I went down to visit my friend Jenn in Morro Bay. Had a grand ole time, well, probably to much fun. We went out to eat Saturday night and then after eating some pretty great but SUPER garlicky pasta we went and snooped around the Cayucus cemetery. That was pretty awesome. It was about 8 pm so it was completely dark outside, but it still wasn't scary at all. I took a bunch of photos while I was there too. Sunday we went into old town Morro Bay and saw a psychic. That was pretty interesting. She basically told me that I was in love right now but hadn't said it. But I would say it to him in six weeks. So I guess we will have to wait and see about that one. She told me that I was doing very well in school and that I would get a job soon. She told me I would get married have two miscarriages then have two children. She also told me that I was very sick and should seek a doctor quickly. Well, maybe when I have some health insurance...lol After the psychic, Jenn and I went to Cayucus cemetery again to take pictures in the sunlight and it was even more beautiful. Yes the pic posted is at Cayucus cemetery and yes I did take it. I LOVE the picture!!! After about an hour there we went to Cambria which is a cute tiny town. We walked around for a while and then went and ate a late lunch at an Italian restaurant. The food was great, but yet again pretty garlicky. Thank goodness I wasn't kissing anyone!! haha! After lunch, we walked up a HUGE hill to the Cambria cemetery. AWESOME!!! It was so old it had wooden tombstones! It was really pretty.



After we were done there we went back to her house and I left about 4:30 and got home about 7. The drive was beautiful and totally not even bad!

It was a great weekend and even better Sunday after I got home. Slow dancing to Dean Martin is romantic. And it gives me butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment